Only Hearts Can Build a Home.
- Guests and caregivers must be 18 years of age or older.
- All guests must reside outside a 45 mile radius of Gabriel House.
- A referral is required from the patient’s local hospital Social Services Department.
- For the safety and well-being of all our guests, all guests are required to have a caregiver stay with them for their entire length of stay.
- There is a nightly room contribution of $50 for the first night and $35 per night thereafter. Guests may pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Check-in hours for all guests are between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
- Guest rooms may accommodate up to four people. Every room has two, queen-sized beds and an attached private, handicapped accessible bathroom.
- Guests may be admitted no earlier than one day prior to treatment and will be allowed to stay one day following the completion of their treatment in accordance with physician orders.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed in the house.
- Guests must notify staff of any change in the duration of treatment as soon as possible.
- All guests and caregivers will need a valid driver’s license or other photo ID to complete the check-in process.
Gabriel House serves transplant and oncology patients and their caregivers only.